<span style=”color: #cc0000;”>AS AN EXPRESS CONDITION TO USING THIS WEBSITE, YOU MUST AGREE TO THE FOLLOWING TERMS. IF YOU DISAGREE WITH ANY OF THESE TERMS, DO NOT USE OUR WEBSITE. YOUR USE OF THIS WEBSITE, AND ANY PARTICIPATION IN ACTIVITIES MENTIONED ON THIS WEBSITE, MEAN THAT YOU ARE AGREEING TO BE LEGALLY BOUND BY THESE TERMS.</span>
1. You should consult your physician or other health care professional before starting this or any other fitness or lifestyle program to determine if it is right for your needs and medical history. This is particularly true if you (or your family) have a history of any illness or disability that could be made worse by changing your physical activity or lifestyle. This includes but are not limited to: high blood pressure or heart disease, or if you have ever experienced chest pain when exercising or have experienced chest pain in the past month when not engaged in physical activity, smoke, have high cholesterol, are obese, or have a bone or joint problem that could be made worse by a change in physical activity.
If you experience faintness, dizziness, pain or shortness of breath at any time while exercising you should stop immediately and consult your healthcare provider. Do not disregard, avoid or delay obtaining medical or health related advice from your health-care professional because of something you may have read on this site. The use of any information provided on this site is solely at your own risk. Do not start any fitness program if your physician or health care provider advises against it.
2. If you have pre-existing conditions and/or are in poor general health there could be risks associated with implementing and participating in the lifestyle and fitness suggestions provided in this program. If you choose to participate, you do so of your own free will. And, you knowingly and voluntarily assume all risks that are associated with these activities.
3. The health field is ever changing and evolving. Because of continued developments in medical research, the health, fitness and nutritional advice that appear here may be impacted. Although all efforts have been made to provide the most up-to-date information, no assurance can be given that the advice contained in this site will always include the most recent findings or developments with respect to the particular material.
4. The customer reviews within this site are provided for informational purposes only. Customer reviews reflect the individual person’s results and experiences only. Actual results may vary among users. Many factors play a role in results, your results can be different from those reviewing. You should not use the information provided on this website for diagnosis or treatment of any health problem or for prescription of any medication or other treatment.
5. Information and statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. You should consult with a physician or healthcare professional before starting any diet, exercise or supplementation program, before taking any medication, or if you have or suspect you might have a health problem. You should also not stop taking any medication without first consulting your physician or healthcare professional.
6. If you are in the United States and think you are having a medical or health emergency, call your health care professional, or 911, immediately.
7. You agree to hold <a href=”http://www.lynettepattersoncoaching.com”>www.lynettepattersoncoaching.com</a>, its owners, agents, and employees harmless from any and all liability for all claims for damages due to injuries, including attorney fees and costs, incurred by you or caused to third parties by you, arising out of the diet plans discussed on this website, excepting only claims for gross negligence or intentional tort.
8. You agree that any and all claims for gross negligence or intentional tort shall be settled solely by confidential binding arbitration per the American Arbitration Association commercial arbitration rules. All arbitration must occur in Hamblen County, TN, USA, and TN law shall govern. Arbitration fees and costs shall be split equally, and you are solely responsible for your own lawyer fees.